The PreissMurphy® curriculum for English Language Teaching (ELT) and English Language Learners (ELL) develops four areas of language, with a communicative approach in which students learn and practice their new skills immediately.
PreissMurphy develops literacy skills, builds grammar competency, and increases relevant vocabulary, giving students the tools they need for confidence and enjoyment of language acquisition..
Playhouse Pals is a fun, two-level beginners course that develops vocabulary, phonics, and teaches family values.
Enjoy Playhouse Pals as a two-level beginners course, or combine it with Playhouse Kids to make a delightful, comprehensive eight-level course.
- The friendly, visually appealing characters from Playhouse Pals introduce language in motivating contexts.
- Systematic, yet innovative and enjoyable, phonics instruction is enhanced by age-appropriate songs.
- Values, taught through stories in a family setting, help students develop social skills.
- Ample pencil-to-paper activities are provided to develop students’ fine motor skills.
- A wide range of supplementary resources, such as creative alphabet posters and story posters are provided to engage and motivate students.
- Audio CDs with songs, chants and stories are provided to practice at home with parents.
- Comprehensive, age-appropriate activities
- Flash cards
- Interactive CD-ROM
- iphone, ipad apps